Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Wyne Reunion Fun


Here's a great picture of my Mom, who planned this years reunion. She's the amazing woman who planned food, lodging, and activities for all 64 of us for 3 days. We just love her!


I love that my family plans fun activities throughout the day. I can't help it, the party planner in me just eats it up. Here's a picture of a "digital scavenger hunt" my sister Amy put together. Each team had to take pictures of a couple kissing, each family member, the cabin, etc. She's going to put them all together for us as a fun album. Needless to say every sister (and a sister in law) have thrown Halloween parties too. We're all crazy together.


Here's a picture of my favorite spot, the swing. I'm sitting with my sister in law, Gwendylon watching the festivities. She's so happy that I'm pregnant because she's the newest Mom in our family and wanted little Sinjin to have someone to play with.


Here's our family picture, aren't we gorgeous? I was just so happy to not be home on the couch this year that even camping in a tent would have been great. Our reunion spot was in Heber City, Ut. Although the cabin was huge with 22 adults & 42 grandchildren (we adopted some extras this year because my high school foreign exchange student friend, Sada, along with her husband Maricio and their 2 children flew in from Mexico for the week) it was a pretty tight fit. We opted to borrow the Lankford's camper (we are forever grateful) and it worked out perfectly. Joaquin had a great "cave" to hide in when the noise level was too high and our kids thought sleeping on the bunk beds was just awesome. I only broke down and cried once when everyone was jumping up for some fun activity. I pulled it together though after I realized my sisters were all going to run 5 miles and a few of the brother in laws were off mountain biking. Sometimes being lazy isn't so bad.

2 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

How fun. I am really impressed by all the activities. I love doing all the fun activities too. I'm just not creative enough myself to think of everything. Your Halloween parties are so fun! I was quite impressed!

Diana said...

cute pictures, I am glad you had fun and we sure enjoyed seeing you thanks for making the stop.