Friday, July 10, 2009

Doctor's Update

I have better news! I understand that I'm being a tad bit optimistic here, but hey that's one thing I like to do. My Doctor told me this week that my ultrasound was a "smidge" better (his words exactly). I almost jumped off the table, yahoo. He just laughed but I reminded him that the Ultrasound Technician said it looked no better and that I would be on bedrest for a few months, yuk!

He set up another ultrasound the first of August when I'll be 5 months and he really expects I'll be off bedrest completely by then. That is of course if I'm still a lazy couch potato for the next 3 weeks, but that's tons better than 3 months! There's still hope for my PTO days, becoming active again in church, and even my Halloween Party!

He also gave me the thumbs up for my family reunion next week, as long as I don't do anything. But at least I'll get to hang out with my family and watch my kids play with cousins. Joaquin felt like he got a double whammie, we can go to the Wyne reunion but absolutely no romance for these next 3 weeks. Joaquin looked right at him and said, "We're getting a new doctor." Classic.

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Tell Joaquin Brandon went "romance" free for 4 months when I was pregnant with Kami. 2 months when I was pregnant with Cooper. And 2 months when I was pregnant with Landon.
Tell him Brittany says to suck it up!
I love you Sarah.

Gwen said...

Yay! I'm going to be optimistic with you!!! I think a "smidge" better is much better news that "no change" That means there IS some progress! Have fun at your family reunion and TAKE IT EASY!!!