Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Josh wants to know, "Is it Valentine's Day Yet?"


 
Isn't she just beautimus?  She's been an angel for the last 2 nights.  She fell asleep around 11 pm and only woke up once at 5 am!  After 2 months of sleeping only 3 hours at a time, having 6 straight hours feel like such a treat.  I was giddy enough to take Halle with me to do the "3 month supply" stock up at Winco today.  She did so well until check out, of course.  I haven't been to Winco in so long that I forget you have to bag your own groceries - Amanda could you put a word into your Grampa that new mothers deserve a bagger?  Luckily I had a really nice cashier who kept trying to put her binki back in while I bagged the monstrous pile of groceries. 
  
Look at that tummy! 
I had to show you my cute craft man in action.  We subscribe to my favorite "Family Fun" magazine which always has great ideas.  This months issue had these cute tractor valentines that Josh has been begging to do.  Even though it's only Feb. 3 I decided to buy all the cute candy since I was at Winco.  They turned out perfect and now all we have to do is figure out a place to hide them for the next week and a half - Especially with all the visitors coming for Halle's blessing & Superbowl "Snack" Sunday.

3 comments:

Gwen said...

She really is a DOLL!!!! You think there's any chance she will like younger men? I may be pushing for a set-up between her and my little guy someday ;)

Alanya/Ally said...

Look at that tummy? Look at those cheeks! I think she'll give my girls a run for their money! I so cannot wait to see you guys! The girls have been packed since last night and they keep telling me, "Don't forget---!" See you soon!

Unknown said...

She is adorable! And I love the tractors! What a great idea. I used to subscribe to that magazine. Why did I stop?

The baby blessing was beautiful today. All of your gilrs looked so cute!