Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Halle's Cousin Zoe is here!

Since Jesalee won't join the blogging world I had to post some cute pix we just took today of Zoe Lee Smith.  I think she looks like Ty - minus the dimples - so cute.  She was born yesterday, Feb. 9th and weighed in at 8 lbs. 5oz.  Don't you think these two are bound to have a love/hate relationship just like their older sisters Shelby & Jade?  Secretly - who am I kidding - openly, Jesalee & I are praying a few of these girls will be dancers.  Doesn't it seem right to enjoy a few of the performing arts along with the hundreds of basket ball games I've already sat through?!
I just had to throw in this last picture of our tough boy.  He & the girls have loved sledding on the golf course this year.  The only problem this last week it has been a little warmer with no new snow - that means ice.  He went off a bump and skidded on his face, ouch.  Joaquin keeps telling him it looks cool.

5 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

Oh, congrats! I hope for a dancer in there somewhere, too. You deserve it. Nice shiner, Josh, it does look cool! And great pictures of Halle's blessing day. It was fun. I wish we could've stayed longer. She's a keeper!

Bradey and Alyssa Kendall Family said...

Congrats to Kade and Jesalee!! How exciting! She is just a doll! Isn't fun to have cousins the same age!! TWO gorgeous Smith girls!! How is Carter every going to pick between the them?!! ;) Rock, Paper, Scissors??!!!

Favorite Aunt said...

I was just thinking of posting the pictures of Zoe that they sent out! You saved me a post. Way to go Josh! Your Dad would have cried for 2 weeks if that would have happened to him. He was Such a Baby! Even though he is going to be 39 in 2 weeks!!! I love that he's my OLDER brother! Love ya all. Mindi

Amanda said...

What a gorgeous baby! I hope they all play ball!! Hahaha!!

Diana said...

Thanks for posting that they are both so cute, how fun to be raised close together for all 4 of you!!