Thursday, April 22, 2010

Babes, Trucks, What more could you want?

Saturday Night was the big Monster Truck Show in the Holt Arena. Joaquin & Josh did the "male bonding" thing so Jesalee & I decided to do the same at home. Quinn & Jessi were spending the weekend with Aunt Dana to help celebrate Chelsea's 11th Birthday so it was just the little girls with us. We had dinner (mac & cheese), watched a movie (Barbie), and ended with a bath. Night life rocks!
I wanted to show this 30 sec. video of Halle chewing me out for something. They start so young . . .

And here is the final video clip of the big bad "Monster Truck Show." This was Josh's very favorite clip as the truck (it has a name but I can't remember what he told me) flips over.


3 comments:

Gwen said...

You Smith girls definitly know how to party!

And super cute video of Halle. They really do grow up so fast! I can't believe how big she is already. So cute!!!

Diana said...

love all of it, looks like the girls had fun and the boys too, I actually think it would be fun to go to a Monster Truck show, never been before but I like Barbie too. Halle is getting so big and super cute sure miss you guys.

Donna Smith said...

What fun it was I hope we have a few more weekends like that if it will just get a little warmer. Love, Grandma Donna