Saturday, October 18, 2008

Quinn's 10th Birthday



Quinn had a great party as well. Her Birthday was yesterday, the 17th of October. She decided to have a manicure/pedicure, pizza, & movie party after school. One of her best friends is Logan, who is a boy, and it about killed her to not invite him. But I tried to tell her that he wouldn't like the manicure/pedicure part. I painted toe nails & finger nails, Dana surprised us by bringing Chelsea & Avery-yahoo, and Josh's Escalade was yet again the hit of the party. I've noticed they are all growing up because they inhaled; 6 apples with caramel, 1 cake, cupcakes, popcorn, 2 large pizzas, & ice cream. I hope they don't have tummy aches.

2 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Tell Quinn I say Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Fun parties!

(I like what you have done with your fire pit.)