Thursday, October 30, 2008


Ok, I have to tell this funny story about my Halloween Costume yesterday. My sister gave me this cute idea of being a "Cereal Killer" with Cereal boxes stabbed with knives (I added the "mullet" wig for fun). I wore it to Jessi's Halloween party yesterday and all the teachers laughed, except one. She commented that I really shouldn't have knives at school - no tolerance policy you know - woops. I just laughed, it honestly hadn't even occurred to me. So if I'm asked to step down as the PTO President this year, you'll all know why. I'm a total slacker parent.

2 comments:

BSU fam said...

Your are such a BAD girl. Love ya, Mindy

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

LOVE the costume. I will have to admit that when I first saw the picture I was a little worried about your hair. You look awesome though.