Thursday, October 23, 2008

All Time Halloween Winners

In our house Halloween is a bit over done. I seriously love Halloween enough that I would almost say it's my favorite, except I feel a little guilty not acknowledging the birth of the Savior first. But every year I happily throw together an Amazing Race/Survivor Challenge. I absolutely love it. I think about it all year when I see a good riddle or a fun spot for a clue. It's really sick I know. But here are the past winners for anyone who's interested in their competition.

The Orange Menacing Monsters (2005)

Jennifer & Shane Tilley, Dana & Bart Brown, Deena & Kurtis Ostler (sorry, it's before I owned a digital camera)

The Scar-Faced Scarlet Scoundrels (2006)




The Rough & Tough Rosie Renegades (2007)



And who will be the winner this year? I'll keep you posted!

3 comments:

Gwen said...

Just think, this year no one will have to deal with greg's gloating! (is that really a word? I'm sure it is, but it looks funny spelled out) because I'm sure we would have won again if we were going to be there ;)

Gwen said...

hey, do you need any help with anything tomorrow? I'm availabe until our Farm Bureau thing in the evening and I promise I wouldn't give away any clues :) Just let me know if you need any help.

Alanya/Ally said...

I'm excited for you to have your party today! Tell your kids Happy Late Birthday for me... I'm terrible about calling. Love ya!