Thursday, October 30, 2008

2008 Ultimate Halloween Adventure


Steadman's was just a blast to start with. We had a "Candy Cannon" that shot little rubber balls 75' high then dropped all over the lawn. One couple from each team had to find their teams "balls" - Go the "Green Goblins." We also had a Water Balloon toss with a twist, the balloons were filled with jello. We were disappointed that none of the wives just all out threw it at their husbands, Jesalee & I thought maybe someone would get out their aggression, hee hee.


We had each team bring a 2 Liter Bottle of Pop decorated with their teams colors. Then we shook them up as hard as we could and gave them all marbles & a sling shot. The last one standing won. We thought for sure the "Yellow Stingers" would win because they brought Lemonade - no carbonation - but they fell before the Mighty Purple Predators.


We all survived this year's party, no broken bones or cars this year - yahoo. And to be honest this was the best year for me. I finally jumped off my high horse and decided to ask for help. Jesalee did everything from proofing clues to hiding them with me. And if you ask any of the participants - we didn't have a single clue that was "unsolvable." It helps so much having extra eyes to double check everything.


This is me on the 500' zip line. Wow! It looks really scary when you climb up, but it was pretty slow. Just my style!


Here's our Grand Champions "Orange Crush." Aren't they hot? I'll have you know they provided the t-shirts, that's why they won I'm sure.

1 comment:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

That looks like so much fun. I need more details though!