Tuesday, September 9, 2008


This was Quinn & Jessi's 1st Day back to school, aren't they beautiful?
Quinn is so happy this year because she is back with lots of her friends who were in a different class last year. I went to "Back to School Night" with her yesterday and was just so proud. All her teachers (even her Reading teacher) told me how advanced she is. Yahoo! She still loves Math the most, Piano is her second favorite, and this year is trying "Hip Hop." Could you all come buy more filters from NAPA to pay for our children's after school activities?
Jessi has a fresh from college teacher this year, Mr. Blauer, who she absolutely adores. She also loves that she's the only one at Hillcrest this year, what a grown up! She watched some of the Olympics this last month and Gymnastics were her favorite. She has now told everyone at school & church that she is going to do that someday. More power to ya honey! She went to gym today and in my unbiased opinion, had the best kart-wheel in her class. But when the teacher told her to put her feet right in front of her, keep her legs straight, & touch her nose to her knees - she looked up and said, "How?" It was all I could do not to burst out laughing, how many times have I thought that exact same thing?

1 comment:

Alanya/Ally said...

So fun. I especially love Quinn's comment... I can just picture her face.