Thursday, September 22, 2011

Quick question

Ok friends - I posted this on facebook but wondered if lots of you were like me and check your blog more than FB.  So here's my question.
I've been doing this crazy Halloween Party for the last few years & need your opinion. I'm planning the party for Friday, Oct. 21st @6pm in Lava. We'll zipline, chase clues, soak in the hot pools & end at a hotel. 
Joaquin thinks we should do the hotel on Friday night but do the party on Saturday around 2pm so we can have longer to zipline, chase clues, etc. then go home late Saturday - 
Which would you prefer?
I think people will ditch the hotel & just show up on Saturday @2.  What do you think?  Should I just cut out the hotel all together & plan a longer party on Saturday?  It would be cheaper.  Thanks -

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello! What a lovely family you have. You visited my blog yesterday, Simply Creative Insanity, and I was wondering if you could help me with a question.
I had a lot of traffic yesterday visiting my blog post Tricks and Treats. I am not able to tell who referred all of the fantastic vistors I had. Can ou tell me where you found the link? I am thinking it was a facebook page.
Thank you so much for your time and help. Hope you can visit again soon!
Brandy