Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School 2011

Well this summer has been loads of fun but I'm so grateful that all my kids wanted to go back to school.  I was ready too.  I snapped a few fun close ups of them before church & of course on the first day of school.  As a side note - we sold our rental!!! We are so happy with our new neighbors & it went so well.  It cost a whopping $13 to record the deed of ownership transfer, wow and we are done!
 Shelby (5)
 Jessi (10)
 Quinn (12)
Halle (1)
Josh (6)
 Here's the whole beautiful (and handsome Josh) crew.
 Shelby was still asleep (I love afternoon kindergarten) or she would be in the pix too.
 Just look at that smile - she picked out this sparkly dress/long shirt outfit and couldn't wait to wear it.
 She begged to ride her bike to school the first day, until about half way when she cried & told me it took too long. 
Isn't that just a great shot of Quinn?  We went as a family to cheer for her first away game in Marsh Valley last night.  They won all 4 games and she even made points on a few of her serves, what a woman!  Note to the wise, never bring the little siblings to "cheer" for older ones for 2 hours - it got boring & even ugly for a while.  It always sounds good in my head . . .

3 comments:

Favorite Aunt said...

Way to go Quinn!!!

Unknown said...

They are all so grown up! I love Shelby's sparkle dress. :) And I can't believe Quinn is playing volleyball. Way to go! Josh looks so handsome with all those beautiful sisters.

Gwendolyn said...

So beautiful (and handsome)!! And way to go with amazing volleyball skills Quinn!