Tuesday, March 23, 2010

What we're up to for Spring Break

Josh is up to "big kid" movies.  No more cartoons (unless they're Spiderman, Batman, or another Superhero - I mean even Dad still likes those).  So Shelby hasn't seen Barbie in a while, sob, sob.
 Lots of hot tubbin!  We just had Halle try the hot tub and she loved it too.  We're excited to try her out at one of our favorite hot spots, Lava Hot Springs.
 Slumber Parties - Yahoo.  Quinn invited our new neighbor, Sam, and Saige over to watch "New Moon."  They partied til midnight eating brownies, ice cream, & popcorn.  They ended the party in the morning making those little beeded patterns you iron together.  Quinn said it was the best party ever!
This last pix was taken just this morning, my 2 blue eyed babes.  They mostly like having their older siblings home for spring break.  Halle gets held a lot more often, Shelby gets more play mates, and even though Mom ends up working harder - even Mom loves having them all home together.    

6 comments:

Diana said...

glad you are having a fun spring break 2 more weeks for us. Have fun.

Brigitte said...

You are the best mom ever. I need to have more fun with my kiddos like you.

BSU fam said...

I'm jealous. We still have 2 more days. It seems like forever! Cute pictures.

Adam and Rachael said...

Sarah- I found your blog from Gwen's. I need some advice! It sounds like my pregnancy is a lot like yours was. And I'm now on strict bed rest (ordered from Dr. Carlson). What did you do to pass the time? And how long were you on bed rest? Did the placenta just stop tearing or did it re-attach? So many questions! I'm just worried, but it was nice to read your blog, and see that things worked out for you.I keep praying for the best for my baby.
-Rachael

Unknown said...

Sounds like a great time. I love the chubby cheeks in that last pic!

Gwendolyn said...

Look at how beautifully chubby Halle is! And Josh's hair is so much darker! And Quinn, Jesse and Shelby are such wonderful older sisters. Do we really have to wait 3 more months to see you guys? :(