Saturday, August 22, 2009

Great New Pics


I threatened Joaquin that his posterity will always think of him as a grouch if he never smiled in pictures. After I cried shamelessly and promised him not to get pregnant again we actually had a few "happy" pictures this year. Actually I just learned how much he enjoys a good "goose" before a picture. Makes him smile every time.


Here is actually a great picture of all Joaquin's family. I realize it's obvious to everyone why I chose Joaquin, he is by far the best looking - don't you think?


We were just having too much fun as sisters & in laws. I realize this sounds awful cheazy but these women are some of my best friends. We love to laugh together & this year we cried - everyone broke down as I ordered them around from my position of power on the couch.


We were able to coerce my sweet sister-in-law Amanda to be our photographer this year at our Smith family reunion. The only problem, she took over 1200! It took me over 2 hours to finally choose my favorites and save them so I hope you'll enjoy them.

4 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Sorry, but I have to disagree...Lane is by far the most handsome. Plus Joaquin is so OLD!! :) Glad you liked the pictures, but it wasn't just my fault there were 1200. You gotta put the blame on Lane too...and Mindi who wanted to be in sooo many pictures!

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

And about the background...I need a little pink in my life. I can't have it anywhere else so I might as well put it in my blog!

Unknown said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you found the secret to make Joaquin smile. What a terrific family picture!

Kali Jo said...

I loved reading your blog. I think that the digital scavenger hunt is such an awesome idea. I'm so glad that you can get up and move around again. It is so neat to know that there are still mom's out there who want to be moms over and over, even if it is difficult. I admire you so much and you have such a great family!