Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My last April Entry

We got to babysit Kade & Jesalee's kids for a few days while they went to a warm, vacation called the Domincan Republic. The high points were that Ty just loved Josh & followed him around everywhere. Josh in turn wanted to feed him, sleep with him, and play with him all day. The low point was that I had to drag them all to Dr. Timmons on Wednesday because Quinn had strep throat, Josh & Shelby had ear infections, and Jade & Ty were already on antibiotics for ear infections. So 5 out of the 6 kids had to be drugged every day. Plus Jessi just cried because she couldn't stay home with everyone, and Quinn cried because she missed school. Go figure.
We tried to do what the prophet asked us by starting a garden. We let the kids plant carrots, tomatoes, watermelons, and peas in little starter kit. Wish us luck!
Last but not least I took this picture last night to brag on my husband. He might hate wearing white shirts to church, he might think all men that dance are gay, he might cringe every time I say "Let's go visit my family," and might throw a tantrum every time I mention that I'm leaving the house over night, BUT he is the best Dad in the entire world to our kids. Every night he'll tease, tackle, and get everyone involved in bedtime. This picture is of him "tucking in" Shelby & Josh. How cute is he?
Posted by Picasa

No comments: