Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hot Hot HOT TUB!

We got a hot tub! We were lucky enough to get a used hot tub that has been constant entertainment for our family. Kade & Jesalee, Dennis & Donna, and us all bought it together then we put it in Donna's fenced in backyard. We have always loved Lava Hot Springs, so we figured this is a little bit cheaper in the long run. Jesalee was a good sport & sat with the 4 youngest Smith's the first time.

I can't really tell if they're having fun, what do you think?
The only negative, I can't keep clothes on my children now. Josh will wake up and put on his swim trunks or just walk around in his briefs. Great. Jade used to hate clothes a baby (and to be honest, still would choose to be naked- hmm what goes on in her house?!?) so now she loves to come over and strip down with all my children. I figure it's 71 degrees in the house, so I'm all for less laundry.
We were pretty excited to have Kami & Cooper visit us right after we got the hot tub. They would have loved to stay in it all day but I was getting frost bite standing around in my coat. It sounds fun to get in with them, that is until you have to get out and then get each of them out in 30 degree weather. Joaquin & I have just been enjoying the late night dips once the children are in bed. Shockingly I haven't got any pictures of that, sorry to disappoint.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

How fun! We can't wait to get in with you guys...well, not with you and Joaquin in your late night dips though!

Unknown said...

Brrrr!

Looks like a good time - for all!

Bradey and Alyssa Kendall Family said...

WHAT?!! How come we've never heard about this? We must not be part of the COOL NAPA group anymore!! ;) How fun!! WE can't wait to move back so we can see you guys more often!!