Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Daddy Daze


For those of you who know Shelby and how much she loves Joaquin - it makes this picture all the more amazing. For some reason tonight she danced with him, wrestled him, and even asked for Dad to put her to bed. I took this picture to prove how much she loves him for tomorrow or the next day when she changes her mind again. What can I say, she's a typical woman.

If you'll remember how my little man loves crafts-on President's Day when everyone was home he begged to make Pinata's. So we got out the glue, balloons, & paper. This was Quinn's (we're drying it) and if you can't see what's written on the tape, it says, "This balloon was made by Quinn, who gave it to her Dad Joaquin." Quinn really liked Dad's message, can't you tell?

This is Josh showing off. He too wanted to be with Dad at NAPA today, we're not sure if it was Dad's cologne or what, but I sure loved it. And it was nice for Dad to feel loved by someone other than me!

I had to include this picture of my trooper Jessi. Last Monday we took her into the doctor where they found out she had strep throat, then she started to get these weird soars on her nose and right below her eye. So Wednesday we took her back to Dr. Timmons and found out she probably had a Staff Infection too. So she's been home from school all last week because she's contageous. She missed Jump Roap for Heart (which she loves), her Valentine Class Party, Gymnastics, and her last tournament Basketball game (but they made it to championship so she'll get to play this Saturday). Today was her first day back to school and she was soooo excited. When she woke up this morning she had a few dots on her stomach that I thought was just a contact rash, so I put on some Hydrocordizone Cream, gave her a dose of Benadryl and sent her to school. When she came home at 3:30 she was covered from head to toe in dots. I tried hard not to laugh out loud-what a wreck! So she's off the antibiotic now & the doctor is hoping it was just a reaction to it. In this picture Joaquin's been tickeling and giving her a new nick name - Rash - don't you just want to tackle him sometimes.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

Poor Jessi! I hope she is feeling better. Don't you just love those "Daddy love" days?!! I know I do.

tiffani said...

Cute, cute pics! Even Juaquin looks OK=) I am glad Jessie is up and running! We sure missed you guys last week! Ashton had a great time playing with her yesturday and I will thank you for the rash tomorrow!! Just kidding-I know it isn't contagious! LOL

Be A Saint said...

Hi, Sarah, of course I remember you!!! We got your card at Christmas...I never got any out, sorry. I tried to look up your address but it was wrong or something. I never could find it. I love your family pictures. I am so thrilled to be able to keep up through the blogs. Your kids are so cute. I'm glad you found us!