Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Collage

This was one of my favorite pictures of Christmas Day because Jessi got Josh & Shelby dressed and with the help of Dad, dug out this awesome fort where they had multiple picnics in. We thought it was pretty awesome!
Joaquin was "surprised" with Guitar Hero World Tour for the WII, although he swears it was a gift for the whole family.
It was easy to tell which toy Shelby loved. We used to have lots of bath toys when Quinn was little, but as they were lost or thrown out I've never replaced them. So after suffering through the first 2 years of life using only my measuring cups & spoons, Shelby felt like she had died and gone to heaven with these slides, squirting animals, & strainers.
Josh couldn't wait to use the sleds that Dad got from Santa - the transformers he received should have gone to Dad - we think they're for ages 30 & up!
Jessi instantly loved her "High School Musical" jammies, but when we went to cousin Jayda's for New Year's & she had the same ones, WOW! She is sooo happy!
Along with the pet hermit crabs, Quinn absolutely loved receiving Season 1 & 2 of Eureka (it's about a quirky town with a down to earth Sheriff - we all love to laugh through it).

3 comments:

Alanya/Ally said...

It was really good to see you guys! I'm glad the holiday season treated you well... minus the cough. I hope it's getting better and that Dad is giving you "the good stuff." I hope I didn't talk your ear off with all our family issues. Love you girl!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a fun Christmas. I haven't seen you in forever! It must be time for a girl's night out.

Hope you are feeling better!

tiffani said...

Sarah, I am just barely catching up on blogging! If you can believe that!! You are my inspiration, I am blogging because it is Monday and I need to keep it weekly, like you! Much easier! (Except I should be making dinner!) I feel like I missed all of your December. We need to run another Marathon just to keep in touch!! I agree with Christine-We Need A GIRLS NIGHT!!!!