Monday, December 1, 2008

Well, it's official. My husband believes he is less important than my computer. I have spent the last hour or so reading all my "friendly bloggers" pages and I'm in hog heaven. He looked at me with pathetic eyes & said, "I'm going up to bed, are you coming?" I just smiled and said - "After I upload my Thanksgiving pictures." Needless to say, he wasn't surprised. The funny thing is that he never reads this so I can say just about anything I want to and he'll never know . . . hmm. . . what to say about Joaquin that would make every girlfriend who reads this laugh the next time they saw him. Darn it, I'm not doing well under pressure. I'll get back to that later.
Thanksgiving was just great for us this year. Donna, Jesalee, Amanda, & I split up the meal and all prepared it at our own houses then went to Jesalee's to enjoy. It was so mellow because there was hardly anything to clean up & believe it or not no blood was spilled between Jade & Shelby. WOW- that's saying something. All the kids played & watched "Avatar" so the adults got to sit around and visit for a few hours. Jesalee, Amanda, & I were in tears a few times laughing about the similarities between our husbands - all good things - yeah that's it. It was just a feel good day.

I know Amanda's going to hate this shot, but she is having a baby in less than a month - so I think she looks hot!

I just loved this shot of Shelby making herself happy with all Jade's stuff. She's just a doll.

Quinn, Jessi, & Josh enjoying some yummy "hats" Aunt Amanda made with marshmellows & chocolate. That's just a good combo, isn't it?

Jessi proudly displaying her "turkey" we made at the Bowen's for FHE on Monday. We just love them.

2 comments:

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

You were right. That isn't the best picture of me. I said to Lane right before I read what you wrote that you could have at least gotten a better angle! Good times. We had so much fun up there and it was great to visit! And I will have you know...it is 15 days and counting!

Unknown said...

Sounds like a good time. I love those feel good days!