Friday, December 12, 2008

Family Christmas Letter 2008



I love creating our family Christmas card each year. Here's our family shot (Jessi's almost smiling!) & the fun little jingle I sent along with it!

Sing to the Tune of
"Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer"


Shelby (2) loves babies all day
and carries them everywhere.
She hates to be called “hot dog”
as Daddy is well aware.

Josh (4) plays and loves his Hot Wheels,
Golfing, Bikes, and Napa too.
He’s learned to tease like Daddy
Poor Shelby suffers all day through.

Then Jessi (7) tumbles right on by
On her way to gym.
Smiling as her I-Pod blares,
Playing Barbies everywhere.

Quinn (10) plays piano very well,
Basketball’s a favorite too.
Animals are still in first place,
Babysitting’s fun to do!

4 comments:

Brandon and Brittany said...

Love it!

Alanya/Ally said...

So cute! I'm glad you put your Christmas letter on your blog... I might have to do that this year.

Lane, Amanda, Jackson, and Andrew said...

I always love your jingles. You put me to shame!! The picture is super cute too, but what else would we expect!

Unknown said...

Cute picture! How did you get your husband to smile?