Friday, December 30, 2011

Halle's 2nd Birthday

So I'm a little behind in my postings, that's normal right?!?  Just thought I'd throw some cute pix out there of Halle's Birthday Bash on Dec. 8.
 Play Dough has got to be Halle's all time favorite toy.  Babies are sweet, stuffed animals are cute, but give this girl play dough & she's happy for at least an hour - that's impressive for a 2 year old.
 I laid out a few pictures of cakes & she picked the puppy - so cute.
 Who's the dweeb in the background?  Has to be Uncle Kade always trying to make himself look more attractive.
 Jessi learned "Happy Birthday" on her flute for Halle.
 We had quite a group gathered again - what can I say, we love birthdays!
Jessi has such a special connection to our Halle.  Halle's face just lights up when she comes home from school.  Awww . . .

1 comment:

kadejesalee said...

He is a dweeb huh? You have an awesome family, and we love you all!!!